Thursday 30 August 2012

What's it all about?

Hi, and welcome to this little blog which I hope will turn into a much larger one over time.

I've been working in the digital art industry for twenty years now and before I moved from a pencil to a keyboard and mouse I wasn't a bad traditional artist.

I used to love doodling and sketching with pencils but sadly this is a skill which has suffered over time. As my 3D skills were growing my 2D ones were becoming neglected.

Every year I say the same thing, that I will focus more on my hand drawn skills, but life gets in the way.

Now I am determined to do something about it, and I thought I would share my journey with you.

This will be where I post my scribbles as well as share techniques and tools I pick up along the way.

So please bare with me, things will start off ropey, but over time I hope my skills will improve, and please feel free to comment as it will help me focus on this and not get distracted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment